At the corner of Maple and Madison where the two in-town bridges meet in historic and beautiful downtown Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin lies a multi-generational bar and eatery, The Greystone Castle.
Now as The Greystone Castle, owners, Greg and Sue Ebel have presided for 33 years now. The Greystone Castle was remodeled in 1993 after a fire.
They now are welcoming in another generation of ownership in the form of their three sons, Luke, Zeb, and Wade. The tadition of fine food and libation has always been a preference of locals and tourists alike especially due to their signature prime rib steak sandwich, burgers, and pan-fried fish.
Once inside it appears to be a museum itself for it is the home to Greg Ebel's awesome personal mount upon mount lining the walls. It is a walk "on the wild side" with trophies from bear to boar and salmon to sturgeon. Come in to see the only bar in Sturgeon Bay with mounted Sturgeons.
The Greystone Castle sports a lively clientele always willing to give local information on hunting and fishing and definitely the place to hear the origin of the "fish story." It has always been and remains a must-see stop when in Sturgeon Bay. This is where the Hunters and Fisherman Eat, Meet and Greet!
The Greystone Castle Also Features:
- Prime Rib Sandwich
- Steak Sandwich
- Specialty Burgers
- Buffalo Burger (100% pure)
- Ostrich Burger (100% pure)
- Boar Burgers
- Cod and Perch Sandwiches
- Combination Seafood Platter
- Shrimp meals
- Delicious chicken plates
- Homemade soups and chili
- Large selection of appetizers
- And much more
Kid friendly joint with each kid meal costing only $4.00 each whether it be Small Pizza, Mini Corn Dog & French Fries and much more.
Happy Hour 3:30-5:30 Monday Thru Thursday
Friday & Saturday specials after 5:00 P.M.
Above specials include Salad, choice of potato, & Roll Basket
Sunday All Day
- King Cut Prime Rib $26.00
- 18 oz. Porterhouse $26.00
- 6 oz. Steak & Stuffed Shrimp Dinner $20.00
Friday Night Only:
- Hamburger & French Fries $6.00
- Pan Fried Perch $13.50
- Pan Fried Blue Gill $13.50
Full menu Carryout & Sturgeon Bay Delivery is available:
- During the noon lunch hour a minimum order of $25.00 is required.
- We will also deliver nightly.
- Call your order in in advance!
Along with full menu Greystone also serves frozen Hydrant Pizzas
The Greystone Castle also offers a full service bar where Greg and Sue serve the coldest beer in Sturgeon Bay, WI
We have a fine selection of beers on tap including a "Delicious Bud Light" and a large selecion of wine.
Additional features include:
- Four Big Screen TVs to watch your favorite sporting event whether it be football, basketball, baseball, golf, or hockey.
- Dart leagues for both men and women are held at Greystone Castle.
- Greystone Castle Bar sponsors stock cars, bowling leagues, softball teams, volleyball teams and others.
- Located near the DNR Boat Launch off Lake Michigan
- Full service DNR A.L.I.S. licensing system
- Listed statewide for hog chapter poker runs and other motorcycle rides
- On site ATM machine
- Digital Jukebox
- Tavern League Member
- On Door County snowmobile trail in downtown Sturgeon Bay corridor.
We also have Greystone Castle memorabilia clothing and gift items for sale such as shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, hats, or can wraps
So come to Door County's Greystone Castle for The Best Prime Rib Sandwich in Sturgeon Bay and a delicious Bud Light!
View Larger Map
Cards We Accept